tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 1, 2009

    I'm good!

    Hello hello!!

    Tell you how unlucky i am okay.
    First my laptop update itself and once again.. my wireless software disappeared.
    sucks cause this is not the first time. HP's not that good.

    Then all the problems came popping out and i seriously don't feel like touching it anymore.

    and and, my thumbdrive doesn't have enough space to save all my wonderful pictures. x1 million hatred to my lappy.


    I'm gonna get a new one.
    Just in time.. I received a laptop and other electronics promo advert in my CAG email acc.

    lappy only for 600 bucks.. so gonna get it. hopefully i get staff discount too =D


    hee.. SIP's all good.
    But i find it pretty strange how i can speak normally when i'm with my friends but when i'm in the office.... i'm so freaking soft like a mouse!! HATE IT HATE IT!

    I guess it's partly because the office is very quiet.
    I NEED TO SPEAK UP!! I WILL DIE!!

    haha. anyway, my colleagues are pretty awesome, feeding me crackers and more food all the time.
    There was once i had lunch with them and we were talking about how our director always play some weird song in his office.(e.g. madonna, A1... yada yada)
    So they said.." the next time he play something we know, WE'll SING ALONG!!"

    Guess what song did he play today??


    Do a deer, a female deer
    Ray a drop of golden sun.


    !!!! we started off coughing first... then giggle a little..

    AND THEY STARTED SINGING ALONG!

    AHHH. i didn't do it. it's just too funny.

    HA. By the way, they are bringing me to the MJ tribute in the Airport tomorrow.
    Weeee!! so happy. There's edward moss impersonating MJ!!
    He's the guy that's earning big bucks just because HE LOOK LIKE MJ!!
    it's so unfair.
    But i hope i can take picture with him anyway.


    Alright. i shall go take medicine now and wait for bf to come.
    Have fun.

    No comments: