tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 6, 2009

    M

    Menses coming and i can't stop eating.
    Worse when i have a desk full of junk food.


    Photobucket



    I feel like drinking and go crazy.
    Fcuk the busy schedule. I wanna party like a rockstar!!

    apple shooter is so much better than green apple shots btw.





    I feel that i haven't been giving much attention to my about-to-start-moulding eyeliner.
    Shall find the motivation to put it on everyday. And removing it of course.




    I just bought a 500 gb hard disk(*PIANG)
    Can't wait to zhng it. it's so plain now.
    But i'm really broke =(

    now i need a handphone and a camera.
    minus the camera if the phone's good =D



    6 months coming and i haven't got any prezzies for boyfriend.
    I feel so bad he kept on showering me with this and that but i gave him nothing.
    Haha. wee! it's 6 months and we haven't start quarreling yet.Nope no fights but maybe 1% of unhappiness?



    and damn sam is already celebrating her 1 year!
    hee.




    As you can see, this post is filled with random stuff cause i'm just writing whatever that came to my mind.
    my life is just bored with SIP going on.
    7 more weeks to go!

    No comments: