tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 23, 2009

    er.?

    My cough is so bad, i vomit almost everyday.

    Hooray to weight loss!! ha. like i'm not light enough.
    i was just done with my e-journal to my nanny and i have the urge to blog. But blog about what?? i have no pictures, no nothing. SIP is slowly eating me up. You'll see a business women blogging soon.HAHA.


    Anyway, yest's party was fun.KTV!! i havent sing in a long time and it felt good. Reminisce those old songs. And chilling.

    I miss days like this.

    In any way, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BEIBEI!! (i can't write baby cause kido will be jealous =D)


    hee.
    Am missing my boy so much.
    OMG! i swear he'll have long life. Kido just called and he's downstairs!! WEEEE!! BYE BYE!!

    No comments: