tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 19, 2009

    HELLO!!

    You miss me? You miss me?



    Ha. My life totally changed after SIP started and i have no mood/energy to blog everytime i reach home!
    Finally a LONG weekend now.
    Yeah.. weekends can never be so precious before.

    So what did i do during my SIP????
    First few day was a total horror cause i cut papers, print papers... ya thats it.
    Literally did nothing at all the whole day. okay, cept' stoning

    Thank goodness everything was okay thereafter.
    Clippings is what we have to do every morning(Hi 5 to meichin!)
    Reading so many articles, i feel so intelligent already.I guess nobody know the news as well as i am.HAHAHA.
    I can't access to fb, so yahoo news, fml, and stomp kept me company =D

    Oh and i guess the airport is always too cold.
    I fall sick every evening you know! i'm not kidding.
    Can't adapt to the temperature change when i'm out of the office i guess.


    Okay now good thing about SIP kay.
    I get to go in to the transit area!!! =D Will be getting my pass on thursday, so tell me if you what anything!

    And and, i got a free thumbdrive because of the kingfisher airline's event! WEEE!!
    Just pray for more events..heeee...


    okok.. it's so wordy.. yes..SIP = no photos = boring.

    Alright bye and have a great weekend!

    No comments: