tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 7, 2009

    Today's gonna be a Good Good Night.

    i hate it. My weekend past so quickly. I am so gonna dread monday from now on cause SIP is STARTING!!! It will officially start on wed though, but i godamn dread it.
    No, it's not happening. i'm so not ready to start working i wanna be a kid all over again.

    Okay i know i'm dramatic but i really wanted to end myself just now. retard.


    Thank god my be-awesome(beyond awesome that is) boyfriend got me something to keep me happy for the whole week till the next weekend comes!(hopefully the happiness will last even longer)


    Photobucket



    Photobucket




    YES YES!! My first pair of NIKE red dunks!!
    Goody goody i finally have a pair of red shoes!! Red is my favourite colour you know. Though i may have many favourite colours, but red is still the top of my list.
    And i can visualise myself wearing it with joyce wearing her green ones then we join some comp together.hahaha.


    Oh i'm lovin it!

    No comments: