tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 19, 2009

    Work

    Oh... i only realised it now that i can blog in the office.

    They block blogspot but not blogger -.-

    We have 6 days left for our internship.
    I can't wait.
    Now i understand why our seniors used to whine about how they wish they can go back to school during their internship. I can totally feel them now!!

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    I've been thinking/dreaming about what i want to do after we gain back our freedom.
    study for ftt, find a part time job, PLAY etc.

    I want to be young again!!
    You've got to know how destructive SIP is. I totally feel so freaking old like an adult with no life.
    Work and sleep. We only had a few outing and thats that. I nolonger dance that often.. muscles are as stiff as a wood now (didi we can compete)


    So glad that i randomly went for frendy's mtv groove yesterday.
    I fell in love with dance all over again =)
    But i want more!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Okay back to work now.
    Gotta shred lots and lots of papers. This is what you call.. Sai kang..in English - Shit work?

    haha.baibai

    No comments: