tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 26, 2009

    Early morning

    Alright. Since i can't get back to sleep, i might as well post up the bkk pics so i dont have to do it later.





    I did my manicures over there for only 150 batt which is ard $6 ???
    and thats my fav ring =D

    Photobucket

    Photobucket



    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket
    Siam Paragon!

    Photobucket
    He think he's damn strong

    Photobucket
    I'm even better.

    Photobucket
    2000


    Photobucket


    Photobucket

    Preparing for the clubbing night at RCA!!!
    Photobucket


    Photobucket
    Turns out the club was super empty -.-
    No they don't have ladies night on wed =( booohooo.


    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    My sex on the beach that's slightly different from SG's.
    Photobucket


    Photobucket
    Looking like a birdie




    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket

    aite. the rest will be posted another day.
    i shall push forward my jogging session teeheehee.

    fyi, i didn't jog to lose weight(of course).

    I jog to get a better skin.haha. see imma paranoid.



    Exercise exercise everyone!!

    No comments: